purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207
kPa). Use only with effective chip
guarding and personal protective
equipment (goggles/shield, gloves,
(4) Dry all parts, except bearings, with
compressed air. Allow bearings to air dry.
(5) Remove all small nicks or burrs with
(6) Coat all parts with lubricating oil.
(7) Inspect housing and caps for damage.
(8) Inspect all parts and bearings with
machined surfaces for deep scratches or
(9) Replace damaged parts.
(1) Position output shaft (1) and bearing (2) in
(2) Press bearing (2) on output shaft (1).
Remove from press.
(3) Install output housing (3) and output shaft
(1) in press with aid of assistant
(4) Press output housing (3) on output shaft
(1). Remove from press.