19-7. CYLINDER HEAD REPAIR (CONT)
Do steps (6) thru (9) if valve bridge
guides were removed.
(6) Place cylinder head (1) in press with top facing
Adhesive-sealant can burn easily,
can give off harmful vapors, and Is
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid Injury or death, keep away from
open fire and use in well-ventilated
area. If adhesive-sealant gets on skin
or clothing, wash Immediately with
soap and water.
(7) Coat undercut end of valve bridge guide (5) with
(8) Start undercut end of valve bridge guide (5) in
bore (6) in cylinder head (1).
(9) Position bridge guide installer (7) over valve
bridge guide (5) and press guide until installer
contacts cylinder head (1).
Do steps (10) Thru (12) if valve seat
insert was removed.
(10) Place cylinder head (1) on wooden blocks with
bottom facing up.
(11) Place valve seat insert (8) in bore (9).
(12) Drive valve seat insert (8) in bore (9) with valve
insert installer (10) until seated in cylinder head