(18) Remove screw from shuttle valve and install MS21333-114 clamp around tube and secure
tube to shuttle valve with screw and MS27183-9 washer as shown in figure 12.
(19) Secure 5/8-inch yellow transmission air line to air lines with MS3367-7-9 strap as shown in
c. Vehicle Equipment.
(1) Start vehicle and build air pressure up to operating range (refer to TM 9-2320-273-10).
(2) Inspect vehicle for air leaks, loose fittings, screws, and nuts (refer to TM 9-232O-273-10).
(3) Shut off vehicle, drain air system by opening draincock on inner air tank as shown in figure 10.
(4) Engage transmission air charging valve knob and shift from first gear through fifth gear ran-
(5) Return transmission to neutral and disengage transmission charging valve knob.
(6) Repeat step 1 and road test vehicle (refer to TM 9-2320-273-10)
Spot paint as required.
11. CALIBRATION REQUIREMENTS. Not applicable.
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Not applicable.