11. CALIBRATION REQUIREMENTS. Not applicable.
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA. Not applicable.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS. Perform quality assurance inspection, including
performance testing, appearance, and uniformity in accordance with TM 750-245-4.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION.
a. Records and Reports: Record the modification in accordance with AR 750-10, DA PAM 738-750,
DA PAM 738-751 and TB 9-1100-803-15.
b. Marking Equipment.
(1) After the kit is installed, mark MWO Number "9-2320-273-20-1" in MWO Applied Block and
date applied in Date Block on MWO Data Plate NSN 9905-00-858-5682.
(2) Install MWO date plate by drilling one 3/64 inch (#37 drill) hole in cab door and secure with
drivescrew NSN 5305-00-253-5614 as shown in illustration.
c. Identification Data: Not applicable.
15. PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROPOSAL. This MWO is authorized by PIP number 1-84-06-4041.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION. Refer to paragraph 10.