Table 3-5. Troubleshooting (Cont)
Test or Inspection
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM (CONT)
41. TURN SIGNAL INDICATOR LIGHT WILL NOT LIGHT.
Vehicle MASTER disconnect switch must be ON, master light switch set to SER
DRIVE, and ignition switch set to ON. Place turn signal lever in position in which
failure occurred. Failure to do so will cause erroneous results.
Refer to wiring diagram for all wiring repair steps.
Step 1. Loosen two captive screws (1) and pull bracket (2) out enough to gain
access to area behind bracket.
Step 2. Remove two clamps (3) and pipe assembly (4).
Step 3. Check for +24 VDC between wire 391 (5) and ground at indicator (gage) (6).
· If +24 VDC is present, replace turn signal indicator lamp (7).
· If +24 VDC is not present, go to step 4.
Step 4. Check for +24 VDC between wire 391 (5) and ground at turn signal flasher
· If +24 VDC is not present, replace turn signal flasher relay
· If +24 VDC is present, repair wiring 391.