Table 3-5. Troubleshooting (Cont)
Test or Inspection
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM (CONT)
40. LOW PRESSURE WARNING BUZZER WILL NOT SOUND.
· Vehicle MASTER disconnect switch must be ON, ignition switch set to ON, and air
pressure relieved. Failure to do so will cause erroneous results.
· Refer to wiring diagram for all wiring repair steps.
Check for +24 VDC between wire 33 (1) and ground at low pressure warning buzzer
· If +24 VDC is present, disconnect connector (3) and replace
low pressure warning buzzer.
· If +24 VDC is not present, repair wiring 33 between indicator
(gage) and low pressure warning buzzer.