(43) Remove four screws (28), pinion end plate (4),
and three gaskets (24) from housing (25).
Two-thirds is approximately 0.25 in.
(6 mm) above shaft.
(44) Fill housing (25) two-thirds full with lithium
Adhesive-sealant can bum easily, can
give off harmful vapors, and is
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away from
open fire and use in well-ventilated
areas. If adhesive-sealant gets on
skin or clothing, wash immediately
with soap and water.
(45) Coat threads of four screws (28) with adhesive-
All keyways should face mounting
side of tee box when properly
assembled. Gear teeth should mesh
as parts are
(46) Align keyways in output shaft (12) and pinio n
shaft (6) and install three new gaskets (24) and
pinion end plate (4) on housing (25) with four
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid Injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well ventilated areas. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
Use pipe thread sealing compound
sparingly, only on pipe threads. Do
not apply compound at hose
connections. Failure to comply may
result in component damage.
(47) Coat threads of vent (30) with pipe thread
sealing compound and install in pinion end plate
(48) Install three keys (31) on output shaft (12) and
pinion shaft (6).