FRONT ENGINE SUPPORT - REPLACE (Cont'd)
(5) Install capscrews (3), washers
(2), and nuts (1) on engine front
(6) Use a torque wrench to tighten
capscrews (3) to a torque of
325+25 lb. ft.
(7) Lower and remove hydraulic hand
jack and wood support from front
(8) Install capscrews (5) and washers
(6) that attach the engine rear
supports (7) at each side of the
(9) Use a torque wrench to tighten
capscrews (5) to a torque of
150+20 lb. ft.
(10) Lower and remove hydraulic hand
jacks and wood support from rear
(11) Install crankshaft pulley and
vibration damper. Refer-to
page 3-65 and 3-67.
c. Place In Service
Run engine and check for leaks
and proper operation.