FRONT ENGINE SUPPORT - REPLACE (Cont'd)
(6) Use a wrench to remove two
capscrews (5) and washers (6)
that attach the engine rear
supports (7) at each side of the
(7) Check that the front hydraulic
jacks are firmly positioned
against the oil pan.
a wrench to remove capscrews
and washers (9) to attach
engine front support (4) to
(9) Turn the engine front support
clockwise (as seen from the front
of the engine) and remove it from
(1) Install engine front support (4)
in position on the trunnion.
(2) Install capscrews (8) and washer
(3) Use a torque wrench to tighten
capscrews (8) to a torque of
75+10 lb. ft.
(4) Slowly lower jacks under the oil
pan until engine front support
(4) is resting on the frame.