On direct contact, uncured silicone
sealant irritates eyes.
In case of
contact, flush eyes with water and
seek medical attention. In case of
skin contact, wipe off and flush with
(7) Coat contact surface of differential
assembly (2) with silicone adhesive-
Differential weighs approximately 750
lb (341 kg) and requires the aid of
assistant to move or lift it. Failure to
use caution may result in injury to
Lower carrier straight into axle
Failure to comply may
result in binding and damage to
(8) Install differential assembly (2) on axle
housing (8) while assistant operates lifting
(9) Install 10 taper rings (9) on studs (7).
(10) Install 12 washers (10) and locknuts (11)
on studs (7). Torque to 140-152 Ib-ft
(11) Remove two lifting eyes (3) and lifting
device from differential assembly (2).
(12) Install two screws (1) in differential
Pipe thread sealing compound can
burn easily, can give off harmful
vapors, and is harmful to skin and
clothing. To avoid injury or death,
keep away from open fire and use in
well-ventilated area. If pipe thread
sealing compound gets on skin or
clothing, wash immediately with soap
(12.1) Coat adapter (11.1) and breather (11.2)
with pipe thread compound.
(12.2) Install adapter (11.1) and breather (11.2)
on axle housing (8).
Change 1 25-55