(1) Attach lifting device to yoke (1).
(2) Remove six screws (2) and differential
assembly (4) from adapter (5).
On direct contact, uncured silicone
sealant irritates eyes.
In case of
contact, flush eyes with water and
seek medical attention. In case of
skin contact, wipe off and flush with
differential assembly (4) with silicone
approximately 260 lb (118 kg). Stay
clear of differential assembly when it
is supported by lifting device.
differential falls, serious injury or
death may result.
(4) Install differential assembly (4) on axle
housing (6) while assistant operates lifting
Adhesive-sealant can burn easily,
can give off harmful vapors, and is
harmful to skin and clothing. To
avoid injury or death, keep away from
open flame and use in well-ventilated
area. If adhesive-sealant gets on skin
or clothing, wash immediately with
soap and water.
(5) Coat three studs (7) with adhesive-
sealant. Install three taper dowels (8),
washers (9) and nuts (10) on studs (7).
Torque to 140-152 lb-ft (190-206 Nm).
(6) Coat 11 screws (11) with adhesive-
sealant. Install washers (12) and screws
(11) in differential assembly (4). Torque to
140-152 lb-ft (190-206 N m).
Change 1 24-13