Dry cleaning solvent P-D-80 Is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use only In a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes, and don't breathe vapors. DO NOT use near open flame or excessive heat.
The flash point Is 100-138 F (38-59 C). If you become dizzy while using cleaning
solvent, get fresh air immediately and medical aid. If contact with eyes Is made,
wash your eyes with water and get medical aid Immediately.
(1) Clean metal parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Compressed air for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Dry metal parts with compressed air.
(3) Inspect valve body and valve for nicks,
burrs, and scratches. If defects are found,
remove with crocus cloth.
(4) Coat parts
(1) Install valve (1), plug (2), spring (3), stop
(4), and valve plug (5) in trimmer valve (6).
Retaining pin must be flush with
bottom of trimmer valve. Failure to
comply may result in damage to
(2) Install retaining pin (7) in trimmer valve
(1) Install trimmer valve (1) on main control
valve (2) with six screws (3).
(2) Tighten six screws (3) and screw (4) to
96-144 lb-in. (10.8-16.3 Nm).
f. Follow-On Maintenance
Install internal filter element (para 7-7).