Dry cleaning solvent P-D-680 is toxic and flammable. Wear protective goggles and
gloves and use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes, and don't breathe vapors. DO NOT use near open flame or excessive heat.
The flash point Is 100-138 F (38-59 C). It you become dizzy while using cleaning
solvent, get fresh air immediately and medical aid. If contact with eyes is made,
wash your eyes with water and get medical aid immediately.
(1) Clean motor parts with dry cleaning solvent.
Compressed air for cleaning purposes will not exceed 30 psi (207 kPa). Use only
with effective chip guarding and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
(2) Dry metal parts with compressed air.
(3) Inspect valve body and valves for nicks, burrs,
and scratches. If defects are found, remove with
(4) Coat parts with lubricating oil.
(1) Install two valves (1) and valve plugs (2) in
lockup cutoff valve (3).
Retaining pins must be flush with
bottom of lockup cutoff valve.
Failure to comply may result in
damage to equipment.
(2) Install two retaining pins (4) in lockup cutoff
(3) Install valve (5), valve plug (6), and retaining pin
(7) in lockup cutoff valve (3).
Position lockup cutoff valve (1) on main control valve (2)
and install eight screws (3). Torque to 96-144 lb-in.
f. Follow-On Maintenance
Install internal filter element (para 7-7).