Table 3-5. Troubleshooting (Cont)
Test or Inspection
101. FORKLIFT WILL NOT MOVE (EMPTY).
Check installation of quick-disconnect connectors.
· If quick-disconnect connectors are not properly installed, install
quick-disconnect connectors properly.
· If quick-disconnect connectors are properly installed, go to step 2.
Check for low oil level in front hydraulic tank.
· If oil level is low, add oil (TM 5-2420-224-10).
· If oil level is not low, go to step 3.
Check for damaged lift cylinder inlet line.
· If lift cylinder inlet line is damaged, replace inlet line (page 4-628).
· If lift cylinder inlet line is not damaged, notify direct support
102. FORKLIFT WILL NOT LIFT LOAD.
Check for improperly lubricated mast channels.
· If mast channels are not properly lubricated, lubricate mast
channels (page 2-14).
· If mast channels are properly lubricated, notify direct support
103. LIFT CYLINDER DRIFTS DOWN.
Check hydraulic supply lines for loose and damaged connectors.
· If connectors are loose or damaged, tighten loose connectors
or replace hydraulic supply lines (page 4-628).
· If connectors are not loose or damaged, notify direct support