Table 3-5. Troubleshooting (Cont)
Test or Inspection
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM (CONT)
· Vehicle MASTER disconnect switch must be ON and master light switch set to
PANEL BRT. Failure to do so will cause erroneous results.
· Refer to wiring diagram (page 3-136) for all wiring repair steps.
Check that all panel lights are lit.
· If only speedometer light is not lit, replace speedometer lamp
· If only tachometer light is not lit, replace tachometer lamp
· If only indicator (gage) light is not lit, replace indicator (gage)
lamp (page 4-124).
· If tachometer light, indicator (gage) light, and voltmeter
gage light are not lit, repair wiring 492 between
speedometer and tachometer.
· If indicator (gage) light and voltmeter gage light are not
lit, repair wiring 493 between tachometer and indicator (gage).
· If only voltmeter gage light is not lit, go to step 6.
· If no lights are lit, go to step 2.
Loosen two captive screws (1) and pull bracket (2) out enough to gain
access to area behind bracket.
Check for +24 VDC between wire 491 (3) and ground at fuse box 1 (4).
· If +24 VDC is present, repair wiring 491 between fuse box 1
· If +24 VDC is not present, go to step 4.
Disconnect connector K (5) and check for +24 VDC between wire 49 (6)
· If +24 VDC is present, repair wiring 49 between connector K
and fuse box 1.
· If +24 VDC is not present, reconnect connector K and go to