TOW BAR INSTALLATION
· Tow bar weighs 120 pounds (55 kilograms). To avoid personal injury,
a l w a y s use two or more personnel to install tow bar.
· To avoid personal injury, do not allow any part of body to get between tow
b a r and front loader bucket.
1. Place front loader bucket in transport position (TM 5-2420-224-10).
2. Set parking brake (TM 5-2420-224-10) and block vehicle (page 2-22).
3. Prepare tow bar (1) (FM 20-22).
4. Attach two clamps (2) to crossbar (3) of front loader (4), perpendicular to ground to allow for
clearance when turning.