3-4. ENGINE ASSEMBLY - REPLACE (Cont'd)
(19) Use a wrench to remove two
capscrews (50) and lock washers
(51). Discard preformed
packing (52). Lower magnetic
screen assembly out of the way
of the engine.
(20) Use two wrenches to disconnect
fuel supply line (53) from
primary fuel filter.
(21) Use a wrench to remove fuel
return line (54) from fuel
DO NOT remove capscrews (55) on
either side of the engine.
(22) Use a wrench to remove four
capscrews (56) and four washers
(57) from rear engine mounting